International expertise in recovery & Remarketing
- There is no charge to place an offer.
- Offer sheets must be legible and completely filled in. Please verify the information provided is accurate and complete. All fields must be filled out before they may be submitted. There will be a $100.00 change fee for any change to the information provided after an offer is accepted as the information is submitted for all title work.
- There is a $324 admin/closing fee that will be charged on all sales. This is for the research and paperwork required for the buyer to have a clear and free title. This fee does not include transferring the title or documentation. Buyers will receive all of the paperwork necessary to complete this process. Additional services can be provided for an additional fee.
- Obtaining the Title, FAA Documentation or USCG Documentation may take 3-4 weeks. You will be issued an IRG Bill of Sale at closing.
- If a corporation or dealer is submitting an offer please provide the corporate name and contact person for the corporation.
- Sales tax will be charged to everyone except for the dealers that have a valid state sales tax number. To be considered exempt IRG must have a valid copy of Sales Tax Certificate on file.
- All inventory is sold AS IS WHERE IS. No warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed.
- All Inventory is sold “As Is Where Is”. No warranties or guarantees are implied or given. All inventory and any equipment thereon is sold ”where is as is with all faults”. Seller specifically disclaims any warranty, guaranty or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or airworthiness/seaworthiness.
- THE BUYER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, HAVE BEEN MADE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY THE SELLER OR BROKER CONCERNING THE CONDITION OR USE OF THE INVENTORY. THE BUYER FURTHER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT HE HAS NOT RELIED UPON ANY ORAL REPRESENTATIONS BY THE SELLER OR THE BROKER AS TO THE CONDITION OR CAPABILITY OF THE AIRCRAFT/VESSEL OR ITS INVENTORY. THE BUYER ALSO RECOGNIZES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE INVENTORY MAY HAVE BOTH APPARENT AND/OR HIDDEN DEFECTS AND BUYER ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR DETERMINING THE CONDITION OF THE INVENTORY AND THE EXISTENCE OF ANY DEFECTS.
- Upon acceptance of an offer, the buyer must WIRE a 10% deposit into our escrow account within 24 hours. Final funds are to be WIRED to the same escrow account within 10 days. Failure to close in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of deposit. Deposits are refundable as long the inventory is in the exact same condition prior to any inspection, all vendors for the buyer have been paid and written acknowledgement of same and the buyer stays in contact with IRG.
- An offer may be placed with contingencies i.e., sea trial, inspection etc. The buyer is responsible for any and all fees incurred for any contingencies. The buyer is responsible for any and all damages during any inspection.
- The seller will generally respond with a counter or acceptance within 48 hours of offer submittal.
- Office hours are Monday thru Friday 8 am to 5 pm. You must schedule an appointment to view our inventory. Hours for inspections are Monday thru Friday 9 am to 4 pm.
- IRG reserves the right to reject any offer or to extend the deadline for offers. If, at IRG’s discretion, no reasonable offer is received, IRG may elect to sell collateral at public auction or via private sale with no prior notice.
All information provided about the inventory is believed to be accurate, however, buyer assumes full responsibility to verify and confirm any and all information and specifications provided. All inventory is sold AS IS WHERE IS, with no warranties expressed or implied as to condition or worthiness for particular purposes. If litigation arises out of or related to this process the prevailing party is entitled to recover its attorneys’ fees and costs from non-prevailing party.