U.S. Marshals Service Information
- The following information will be provided for each vessel/aircraft on the U.S. Marshals Service Sales. Viewing date/time Bid opening date/time Bid closing date/time Minimum acceptable bid.
- There is no charge to place an offer.
- Offer sheets must be legible and completely filled in. Please verify the information provided is accurate and complete. All fields must be filled out before they may be submitted. Please provide photo ID with all offers.
- Bills of Sales will be provided upon full receipt and clearing of full funds.
- All funds are due when bidder is notified of approval for sale.
- Florida Sales tax will be charged to everyone except for the dealers that have a valid state sales tax number. To be considered exempt IRG must have a valid copy of Sales Tax Certificate on file.
- All U.S. Marshals Service inventory is sold AS IS WHERE IS. No warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed. Inventory is sold exactly as they appear.
- All U.S. Marshals Service Inventory is sold “As Is Where Is”. No warranties or guarantees are implied or given. All inventory and any equipment thereon is sold ”where is as is with all faults”. Seller specifically disclaims any warranty, guaranty or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or airworthiness/seaworthiness.
- THE BUYER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, HAVE BEEN MADE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY THE SELLER OR BROKER CONCERNING THE CONDITION OR USE OF THE INVENTORY. THE BUYER FURTHER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT HE HAS NOT RELIED UPON ANY ORAL REPRESENTATIONS BY THE SELLER OR THE BROKER AS TO THE CONDITION OR CAPABILITY OF THE VESSEL/AIRCRAFT OR ITS INVENTORY. THE BUYER ALSO RECOGNIZES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE INVENTORY MAY HAVE BOTH APPARENT AND/OR HIDDEN DEFECTS AND BUYER ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR DETERMINING THE CONDITION OF THE INVENTORY AND THE EXISTENCE OF ANY DEFECTS.
- Vessels/Aircraft may be visually inspected one day prior and the day of the closing date. Seller reserves the right to reject any offer or to extend the deadline for offers. If, at Seller’s discretion, no reasonable offer is received, Seller may elect to sell collateral at public auction or via private sale with no prior notice.
All information provided about the U.S. Marshals Service Inventory is believed to be accurate, however, buyer assumes full responsibility to verify and confirm any and all information and specifications provided. Information is subject to change without notice prior to sale date. The U.S. Marshals Service reserves the right to pull any vessel/aircraft from the sale at anytime prior to the sale date without notice. All inventory is sold AS IS WHERE IS, with no warranties expressed or implied as to condition or worthiness for particular purposes. If litigation arises out of or related to this process the prevailing party is entitled to recover its attorneys’ fees and costs from non-prevailing party.